THE MOST SOLIDARITY HALF MARATHON
Among the actions associated with the Elche Half Marathon there are several of them with a significant solidarity component, this year the planned actions are:
- Donation of € 1 for each runner who arrives to the goal. This year this money will be destined to the Association of Diabetics of Elche and Region
- Presence of adapted sport as a form of inclusion and normality in society. Example of athletes with some type of disability. It takes place during the Saturday afternoon, into the Divertimaratón with activities where sports experiences are shared with this characteristic of adapted sport and the children participating in the activity.
- Food donation during several of “Media trainings”
- Food donation during the Divertimaratón and the Half Marathon through the “Asociación Dar, Recibir y Amar” for distribution among social centres and families in a precarious situation in the city.
- Move your Body with AFAE (Alzehimer). Zumba activities, dancing, etc. To raise funds for the association. It is done on Saturday morning.
- Tap donation during the race for ONGs
- Donation of food and drink that may be left over from the refreshment points of the race